Placelogix’s Privacy Commitment to its Customers:
Keep all your information intact, secure and protected at all times remains our utmost priority. We pledge that any customer information that is provided to us will not be leaked to any third parties for any purposes.
It is our pledge to our customers that:
- We will protect all information and data that our customers provide us with under all circumstances and not use it for any malicious or illegal intent.
- We will strive to ensure that only the bare minimum information that is required by us is sought out from customers, which implies that we will not unnecessarily engage in requesting excessive information from our customers other than the one which is required for the registration process.
- None of the customer information will be sold to or shared with any external organizations unless it has been informed to the clients beforehand or has been revealed in any disclosure documents that have been shared before such an activity is executed
- Only the authorized employees of the company will be allowed to handle private customer data. Any employee who violates our privacy promise to our customers will be subjected to strict disciplinary action
- In order to make sure that all customer data remains secure, it is possible that we may seek the assistance of reputed third-party organizations to meet this objective. However, such organizations will not be allowed to retain customer information under any circumstances during the course of the services that they render to us or after their contract with the company has ended
- Any third party organizations that have been recruited to provide support services to the company will be expected to adhere to our privacy and policy standards which shall fully apply to them under all circumstances
- In case of any breaches of security that occur due to system issues or any other errors, the company shall duly notify all customers readily in order to manage the situation to the best of its ability without engaging in any breach of trust and confidentiality
- A customer’s request to be removed from any mailing, marketing or subscription list will be entertained on an immediate basis in which case the customer would be removed from said lists
- It is our goal to improve ourselves with reference putting in better security and data governance practices into place in the company. We will adopt new mechanisms and data protection strategies in case our current policies are revealed to have any limitations or drawbacks that we are yet to identify. Continuous improvement and enhancement of service quality is our top priority
Use of Customer Information
In order to render services to our customers, certain information is required by the company for the successful delivery of services. The following sources enable Placelogix to acquire customer data:
- All information that is inputted by the customer when he/she registers for our services. This information can also be made accessible to us in case a customer registers for services that are being provided by a company which is our collaborator
- Customer information may also be accessible to use in case an individual engages in business or transactions with our affiliates or similar parties
- Any third parties that offer us data related to demographics, consumer insights or prospective employees are also sources through which we may acquire information on individuals
The uses of such customer information are comprehensive in nature and comprise of new product development, customer relations, customer development, sales and marketing, fraud prevention and others. We also strive to use this data to enhance the scope and quality of our services through the execution of various techniques, marketing initiatives and elements related customer service and support.
Disclosure of Customer Information to Other Parties
The disclosure of any customer information to third-parties is closed in this document. However, if the company engages in any disclosure activity which has not been revealed as of yet, then it is liable to take the customers consent before doing so. Based on the disclosure of this clause, the company may share customer information that has been collected to the following:
- Employment agencies and services providers
- Banks and mortgage lenders in addition to other leading and reputable financial institutions
- Retailers, direct marketers and publishers and other non-financial entities
- Marketing services companies and organizations that are providing support services to te organization in order to assist its day to day activities and operations
- Any other organizations and companies, as per legal and regulatory stipulations
The company also reserves the right to share customer information that has been collected through legal means identified in this document to organizations, companies and businesses that are related to it through the bond of common ownership. The disclosure of this information may occur regardless of the nature of the customer, that is if the customer has engaged in a onetime purchase or is a recurrent client.
All customers should duly note that in case the company merges with or is acquired by another organization in the future then all customer data will legally and by default be transferred to the company that has acquired the organization. Moreover, if any customer information is requested from Placelogix in order to comply with any legal proceeding, matter or case such as the investigation of illegal, fraudulent and criminal activities, then Placelogix can readily cooperate in such investigations through the provision of customer data to law enforcement agencies and police authorities associated with the matter.